Kathy's Miracle

About

Supporters

Updates

Comments

Please register or log in to post a comment.

Patricia Tazelaar

Patricia Tazelaar says:

This is Patricia, Kathy's Mother.  Thank you, to all the wonderful and generous family, friends and strangers who have supported my daughter with your prayers and donations for her family's support.  Kathy is now known in countries the world over for the loving mother and beautiful person that she truly is.  She sends her love to you all as she lies in the hospital for the last time.  Her suffering and sacrifice is nearing an end and her great love for her Savior is soon to be rewarded.  Her Father in Heaven must be very pleased with her life here on this earth, and preparing to greet her with the words "Well done, thou good and faithful servant", enfolding her into His loving embrace. I have witnessed her great love, faith and trust in God, along with her tremendous suffering with this final test and even so, she always has a smile to uplift us...

Her father Mike, sister Audrey, brother Mike jr., eldest brother Tom and I would like you to know what a joy she is and always has been in our lives...her sweet smile is forever impressed upon our hearts and memories.  We have learned how to 'become' from her shining example. Kathy has been and remains a light to us all.  Her legacy will be her sweet children; Ally, Chase, Jake, Nyomi & Mia.who have been taught well by an elite woman with faith in the Lord, and a strong and loving father.  Nate is the great love of her life, and her eternal companion. Our hearts are so full of sorrow at the loss of Little Luke Tazelaar Taylor, but we see that the future holds a joyous reunion with his mother and a marvelous heavenly celebration when her mission here is complete.

May God bless us all with the strength necessary to bear missing her from our daily lives and may we live faithfully in Christ, that we are always able to feel her near, watching over and loving us still... Families are Forever..

Oct 20, 2014

J Taylor

J Taylor says:

This is Jocelyn Taylor, Nate's mom.  Our time together on this site is running out.  I have found some comfort here.  Thank you.  Kathy's course has been altered by you and your sweet and humble prayers on her behalf.  Our prayers were heard and answered in a most profound way. You have eased the burden on this family by your kindness and generosity.  I will be eternally grateful for the love and compassion shared here.  While many belief systems are represented in the posts to this blog, we share the core of human experience ... love and hope. It is difficult to say goodbye to you.

Oct 14, 2014

Holly Nichols

Holly Nichols says:

Love and prayers for sweet, strong Kathy and her precious family.

Oct 13, 2014

Ryan VanDyke

Ryan VanDyke says:

Kathy and family. My prayers and heart go out to all of you.

Oct 09, 2014

Jami LedfordClick

Jami LedfordClick says:

How is sweet Kathy today???

Oct 08, 2014

Jami LedfordClick

Jami LedfordClick says:

What a beautiful Godly family. Cancer has consumed most of my family. Its very hard to remain faithful when faced with what you have dealt with. May God bless you and keep you safe. I want a miracle for Kathy too!!

Oct 08, 2014

LaDonna Denmark

LaDonna Denmark says:

I JUST had to comment on her page ,, I too just found out last april I too have melonama  cancer and in the same place it was a stage 4 so I was rushed into surgery ,, I have had 2 surgeries last was in june .. I still haven't healed enough for the treatments to prevent it from coming back,,, YES cancer free for now .... my prayer go up to everyone of u and know that she has them all the way from perry fla
her story has helped me a lot  thank you

Oct 08, 2014

LaDonna Denmark

LaDonna Denmark says:

her story has helped me a lot  thank you

Oct 08, 2014

Cindy HoldenPerkins

Cindy HoldenPerkins says:

I Read Your Story And Was Filled With A Sense Of De Ja Vou Just Yesterday I Watched A Video By A Man And His Wife Telling Their Friends And Family That He Had A Brain Tumor And Was Given About A Year To Live There Was Something That Your Story And Theirs Had In Common And I was So Moved By It That Similarity Was God It Seems That Our Father Is Moving In This World In Ways To Be Noticed I Can Not Begin To Tell You How Sorry I Am For Your Families But I Wanted To Share With You An Observation About Our God And The Type Of Witnesses You Two Are FoR Him When Unbelievers See Your Stories How Incredibly Sad They Are They Will Be Moved By your Strong Faith In God What More Does He Ask From Us Than To Witness About Jesus You Are Truly An Inspiration To Mankind In Your Faith God Is Watching Your Families And Others Like You And He Is Proud Of You Remember This Is Not Our Home It's Only Temporary Until We join Or Father In Heaven I Spoke To Him About You I An Not sure What His Plans Are For You But I Do Know Where I'll Meet You One Day And I Will RejoiceWith You Day God Bless You Love in Christ Our Lord

Oct 05, 2014

Lisa SchopferHinkle

Lisa SchopferHinkle says:

My prayers are also with your family Kathy!! God bless you.

Oct 04, 2014

Greg Lucas

Greg Lucas says:

Your story is very inspirational but sad at the same time. I can't imagine the emotions your family went through during that trying rime in your lives. GOD IS GREAT and has a plan. My mother passed in 2012 from liver failure so when I read a story of someone who fought back successfully it holds a special place in my heart. Keep fighting don't EVER give up I think God has a special plan for you...

Oct 04, 2014

Teresa

Teresa says:

Dear Kathy, I am praying for you, your little ones, and your husband every day. Love, Teresa

Oct 04, 2014

Robin Jablon

Robin Jablon says:

Kathy

Thinking of you today when the Lord's disciples teach and edify us. I pray you are finding pece in your situation.

Robin

Oct 04, 2014

Robin Jablon

Robin Jablon says:

Kathy

Robin

Oct 04, 2014

Jerrod Sessler

Jerrod Sessler says:

I was given a 5% chance 15 years ago do to melanoma. There is hope and God has given each of us a self-healing system. Meds may seem to help but ultimately we must feed our immune system the nutrients it needs to thrive and stop the toxins from entering our bodies. The key foods to eat are mainly green but are for sure raw, fresh and organic. Juicing organic greens gives the most nutrient dense result. I didn't do the conventional medical treatment that were recommended as the natural approach seem to me to provide better odds and were more in alignment with how our bodies work. I have seen people do a combo of both however with success. There is hope for sure!

Oct 04, 2014

lisa anstey

lisa anstey says:

Reflecting on your life and relationship with Our Lord will always make a difference in my life here on earth- i pray that your most powerful testimony with help others accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, changing their life for all eternity - accomplishing what we are all called to do , our most important task but the most difficult one in many ways here on this earth.... please pray for all those who strive to bring the power of Jesus to the world, a world  that needs it more now than ever. Blessings to you and your family for all eternity.

Oct 04, 2014

Paula Tomey-Allen

Paula Tomey-Allen says:

From my heart to yours <3
Families ARE Forever!

Oct 03, 2014

Paula Tomey-Allen

Paula Tomey-Allen says:

From my heart to yours <3
Families ARE Forever!

Oct 03, 2014

Michelle Anne

Michelle Anne says:

I have been following your story and I am so glad that you have been allowed to go home. I am sorry that I am not able to donate but you see... My 22 year old son is also battling Melanoma, Stage IV. His has attacked his lungs but we have been fortunate that the meds he has taken gave him another 10 months before they stopped working last month. He is lucky as a new medicine was just approved a couple of weeks ago and he is now starting this treatment. I pray for both of you that there is a miracle out there just waiting for approval that will give you both a ling life.

Know that I keep you in my thoughts.

Michelle Coady
michelle.a.coady@gmail.com

Oct 03, 2014

Emilee Minalga

Emilee Minalga says:

Kathy,
I really am not sure if you remember me.  But there was a time in my life that you touched my life and made it better.  I was in the same grade as Britney and Cayde, and I always admired you in high school. After high school I went to Weber State University.  I had an honors class with you and we were friends. We went to a few school activities together.  One of them I remember you saw Nate and thought he was so cute. I would like to let you know now how much your friendship meant to me. I was/am super socially awkward. More than one person has told me that when people bring my name up that other people have said I am weird. But you accepting me for that semester meant the world to me. I am hurting for your family right now and I don't know how you are staying so strong. I don't know what it is like to be in your shoes, but I do know the heartache of loosing a baby.  I try to find comfort in the gospel knowledge, but it is still so hard to not have my sweet baby with me.  It is so hard to see my oldest son struggle with the loss of his brother.  It breaks my heart.  I can't even imagine how you are dealing with everything that is going on right now.  I wish you comfort and love.

Love,